Wednesday 4 June 2008

The Naked Truth.....


Well me and Penny went to see this show at The Lighthouse last night. It was fabulous, all about a group of girls who meet at a Pole Dancing Class....Lots of laughs, Tears and outrageous costumes. It was great. My friend Ann bought tickets for us both to go and see it for my birthday, then she went and hurt her back ( poor thing ) so I had choose to take Penny (Sister) instead, We went to Franky and Bennys first and had Salad for main course and then because we felt so virtuous we went for it with Cinnamon Waffles, Vanilla Ice Cream and Sauce and it was heaven !!! ( we did drink diet coke so we figure that cancels out the calories right ! ) I did promise not to mention the White Chocolate thickly coated ice cream we had in the interval but as I am confessing my sins I may as well tell all !

No comments: