Monday 2 June 2008

Another two gone......















Well we just got weighed and as the title suggests it's another two pounds off, 12 now in total. If I can make it to my first stone next week I will be one chuffed mamma. I have a very annoying husband who, in the same length of time as me, has lost 19 lbs...and eats far more than I do !!!

I have to keep reminding myself that I have lost 24 packets of butter or 12 tins of baked beans, it doesn't bear thinking about.

Just recently I have discovered a range of rubber stamps called Sugar Nellie.. I know they have been out for quite a while but they are new to me...I have had a play with them a made a couple of cards...

1 comment:

Minty Magic said...

Lovely cards Jo. Well done on the weight loss. I think the slower you lose it, the more likely you are to keep it off.