Thursday 29 May 2008

It Could Happen to Anyone.....


My first Page....

Hiya

You may wonder why I called my blog" It could happen to anyone". The reason for this is as those of you who know me will know, I am incredibly accident prone and I do happen to do the most stupid things which invariably leave me hurt, bruised, battered, plastered ( not in the alcoholic sense unfortunately ) or even worse still...with a broken nail !!

Tony (DH) just rolls his eyes when I tell him my tales of woe adn he quotes this one line

" Well it could Happen to Anyone" !!!!

This picture is of me and our son Connor taken at Stourhead in Wiltshire a couple of weeks ago. Oh how much do we love that boy XX

2 comments:

Barrie said...

It could happen to any one... I have a picture I would love to post! Jo comes to America and tips over backwards in my chair. Did I help her right up? Americans are not that nice, so I ran for my camera and snapped a great shot! LOL We love the Prestons and cannot wait to see you all again!!! MYA

Minty Magic said...

Ooh get you with your blog.